Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ok... So I forgot I had this!

See I am not good at this. I put it up.. Complained I could not do it and then didn't do it.
Lets see whats new... O Trinity is 3 going on 18 ... Todd got her some princess dress's and shoes. She had to sleep with one pair on that night...
The weather today was great I got some gardening in.. ok I really just took the dead stuff out from last year and looked around and thought... I need a green thumb.
Connor is loving this warm we had too. He can get out and play sports.
Morgan really doesn't say much about the weather, she likes it because she can wear her shoes that Todd wont let her when it snows..(dads just don't understand style)
For Todd.. well this weather is four wheeling weather. He brought his jeep home and tried to tell me all the stuff he did on it.. Its not that I don't care its just that I don't understand.

1 comment: