Monday, May 16, 2011

Doing better




Time for an update for those few people that read this. We had our MRI follow up appointment today. Everything is fine! They have no reason for the hearing loss. They did another hearing test and he is slowly getting his hearing back. He is still on the medication. I really don't know what else to write about. I guess now that I don't have the stress I can't find any words. Thank you for all our friends and family for the prayers. This will be a long road with lots of turn offs but with each other everything will be fine.




2 comments:

  1. Such good news! I hope the hearing continues to return. We sure have been thinking about you guys. Glad that there was nothing on the MRI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mind, I am sorry. I have not read blogs lately. I am glad things are looking up for you guys. I hope things continue to imporve and you are all doing ok. I know it is scary to have things like this happen, but it all works out in the end and you will find little blessing for it. Let me know if I can help in anyway! xoxo

    ReplyDelete